Dear Valued Guest,
The COVID-19 pandemic has necessitated a change to the way that we operate. In order to ensure that we continue to safely meet the needs of our guests whilst providing a safe environment for our team members, please be mindful that certain practices will now have to be observed.
- Temperature checks will be issued to all persons upon arrival to the property. All visitors to the property must be documented. Non-resident guests will not be allowed to visit the rooms.
- Each guest will be expected to wear a face mask while in common areas, such as the lobby and the restaurant. Persons not wearing a face mask will be asked to don one. Refusal to do so will result in guests being asked to leave. Face masks will be available for purchase at the Front Desk; scarves or handkerchiefs will not be allowed as replacements.
- Please note that all external businesses on the island require face masks to conduct services, including public transport.
- All guests will be expected to wash and sanitise their hands frequently. To facilitate this, additional dispensers have been installed around the property.
- Social distancing must strictly be observed in all public areas. A maximum of four (4) persons will be allowed in the lobby at a time. Unrelated parties are requested to maintain a distance of six (6) feet. When interacting with the Front Desk or Guest Services agent, please observe the markings indicating the appropriate distance on where to stand.
- For the safety of staff and guests, housekeepers will no longer be allowed to clean rooms while guests are present (this includes staying on the balcony). If you wish to schedule your housekeeping service, please call us at the Front Desk to indicate the preferred times for cleaning between the hours of 9:00 a.m and 5 p.m.
- While Happy Hour continues, but our national protocols prohibit the bar area from offering seating. Reservations and pre-orders from the bar are now highly recommended. Room service orders will be possible between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You can find the menu here.
- The gym is still open. Please note that only 2 unrelated persons are allowed to use the gym at a time.
- Beach and pool loungers will be sanitized before being issued to guests and kept at the distance required by our national protocols.
We ask that if at any time you experience any symptoms that are in line with COVID-19 that you self-isolate in your room. Room service will still be available to you. Please allow the Front Desk to know so that the necessary steps can be taken. Rest assured that your information will be treated confidentially.
Feel free to contact us with any concerns or queries. We remain committed to delivering you a safe and enjoyable stay.